In addition, ESS provides students a workshop where they can consult, design, assemble, and debug their projects.
** Electronics Support Services is Closed until Further Notice **
- Complete design of the state-of-the-art electronic apparatus from concept to finished product or any steps between.
- Consultation with Faculty, staff and students on electronic related issues (no charge for short sessions).
- National Instruments LabVIEW software and hardware products design and support.
- Repair of equipment no longer supported by the manufacturer.
- Schematic and PCB design.
- FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) design using Altera or Xilinx FPGA's.
- Mixed Signal (Digital & Analog) Circuit Design.
- Expertise in Microcontroller and DSP (Digital Signal Processor) programming and circuit design.
- System integration using off-the-shelf and custom components, assembly and wiring.
- Circuit board assembly and rework using both thru-hole and surface mount components.
- Component sourcing.
- IPC Certified Interconnect Designer (CID) staff members.
- Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD) on staff.
University of Toronto, Department of Physics
60 St. George St
Rm 072 (Basement)
Toronto, ON M5S 1A7