These awards were renamed in honour of Dr. Natalia Krasnopolskaia in 2020.
- Intended only for full time students at the University of Toronto.
- First year applicants must complete PHY152H before the summer.
- Students in second, third and fourth year must be enrolled in a Physics Program.
- Preference will be given to those enrolled in the Physics Specialist or joint Specialist programs.
- Engineering Science Physics Option students will also be considered.
How to Apply:
- Send a resume that includes your student number and a one-page Statement of Interest to: Undergraduate Coordinator, email@example.com.
- There is no need to attach a transcript.
- Your resume should include academic info, relevant experience, skills, etc.
- Your Statement of Interest should include why you want to take part in the program and why you would be a good candidate for the program.
Available Positions: It is a limited number of Fellowships available. There are only six (6) positions.
Fellowship Value: $3,159 each
Project Duration: Work will be Full-Time during the period of either May - June or July-August
(based on projects which are expected to take about six weeks to complete.)
Deadline: February 7, 2020
Successful Applicants will be informed in mid- late March.
Previous years winners can be viewed further down the page.